Monday, May 21, 2012

Walkabout

Well I tried out those weights at full weight in my workout today (2.5 lbs each).  And yep I could tell the difference.  It wasn't too bad on the wrists or the legs until I had to the dern legs strides twice... and a new one called mountain climbers (also twice).  It's pretty much the same thing just lower to the ground.  After one of those that was enough on the legs.  Though when they did the short runs and walks, I moved the weights back to my ankles.  I can see me getting another pair so I can have them on wrists and ankles at the same time.  I have to pause the game when I want to switch.

After that had some good ol BBQ chicken pizza.  Nah it wasn't on the diet, but it was good and I didn't consume mass quantities.  Then after dinner Jen wanted to take Duke for a walk.  Time to walk off some cals.
I put the weights back on my ankles and we had a good mile walk around the subdivision.

Tomorrow will be time for some more Just Dance 3.  Only have it a few more days.

Oh and onto the stats:  26 activities, Time: 26:11 (took a bit longer since I was switching weight locations during it), 98.8 cals burned (felt like more with the weights - dunno if it factors that in by heart rate or not), avg heart rate: 126, max:165.


Total cals so far: 788.


Thinking about breakfast shakes.  My smoothy place on the way to work closed a couple months back.  May hafta start making some.

No comments:

Post a Comment