Friday, May 11, 2012

Active 2?

How did I choose this game....with a lot of surfing and reviewing.   This site really helped in reviewing exercise games for the wii since I really hadn't looked in a few years.  Yes, I know that EA pulled the plug on the online server last month, but that was not a necessity.  Plus amazon was selling it for $25.  It originally cost $100.  And I wanted a decent workout game that was a good workout but backs it up with fun.  Less thinking of chore and more of fun!  Ordered Tuesday...came in today.

  Some other games that caught my eye that made their list is Just Dance 3, Punch Out, and Zumba 2.  I already have Just Dance (1) which all 3 of us have had good times with and wii fit and wii sports.  Good thing is a movie rental store has all 3 of those so we can try them out first.  They also have Michael Jackson experience which I rented Wednesday and we played that some.  Good music....bad dancing by me (but we had a good time).  Jen's the dancer in the house...I'm the singer.  And Danielle is having fun.  Zumba may be more towards Jen's style than mine.  Punch Out might be fun since the wii sports and wii fit boxing is a good workout.  And JD3 sounds like they got rid of bugs from JD1 and added a good workout mode.  We'll see when I get around to renting it in the next few weeks.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I look forward to following your progress.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete