Friday, May 18, 2012

A5 and TV

Hmm guess I should mention the OKC - LA game since I just turned it on.  Another close one going into halftime.  Maybe OKC should pay me since they have won the last two while I have blogged.  I'd flip on the truck race but I had to record the replay which starts in an hour.  Already had 2 shows recording at the 8pm hour - Supernatural and Grimm - two shows that we both (esp Jen) like.

Speaking of shows, it seems fewer shows appeal to us on network tv.  The shows we or I watch get canned  and replaced by a cheap to make "reality" show.  Fox is very bad about this. Cable channels esp SYFY are doing the same.   After Eureka (love that show) gets canned at the end of summer, how many actual sci-fi shows will be on syfy?  Almost none.

  I do like the Nascar truck races.  Usually it's the best race of the three on the weekend.  It's been rough so far this year...too many off weekends to start the season, but now it will start picking up.  This year I'm pulling for Ty Dillon and Ron Hornaday.  Been a Hornaday fan since he started driving for KHI.  And it's great watching both Dillons (Austin and Ty) climbing the ranks.

Did I do a workout today????  Yeh ;)   After doing the evil workout on Wednesday I was really expecting to feel it on Thurs.............but.....  I didn't.  Maybe a lil bit but it wasn't that bad.  So, I left today's workout on Medium.  Yesterday was a day off so why not?  Today was 26 activities, full body workout (more balanced), and they threw in some soccer.  Luckily I didn't have to go grab a ball and kick it at the TV.  ;)

Not too bad.  They did throw in a couple of stride jumps...bleh, but I did better.  Those
(besides tiring me out) hurt the balls of my feet the most.   Oh it also give you medals for meeting certain achievements.  Today I went over 500 total cals (though I was close to that last time). It's kinda cool to see them pop up.

Stats:  Workout time: 21:59,  Cals burned: 103.3, Avg Heart rate: 131, Max: 172,  Total Cal: over 600.  That short medium workout I did a few days back did not count in the 3 week workout.  That's why the cal numbers seem off. The initial goals it set was 600.  So I set the next one to 700 in 7 days.  I think it means 7 workout days.  If I keep it on medium it's a good goal.

Time to relax....the next workout is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment