Sunday, May 27, 2012

Heinz Tomato......Catch up!

Well I am a bit behind.  Sunday night and I'm watching the Coke 600....so I need to get the blog caught up.  It's been a busy extended Memorial Day weekend with one day left.  Start off with Thursday which I took off.  Danielle was very busy playing with all the neighboring kids.  Count em 6 including Danielle not the whole time but some of the time all together..and playing in and around her rinky dink pool.  But she had a good time.  Ended up playing with some of them for about 6 hours.  Also I installed a new kitchen faucet.  It looks nice esp compared to the old one that came with the house.



Friday was back to work but also a workout night.  And man the game thought it was funny and thew up a tough one with doing leg strides three different times. BLEH!  Concentrating mainly on lower body, it was a doozy esp since all my workouts since that day I changed are all on medium level.  Extra weights stayed on the wrists.  Stats: Time:  27:52, cals: 143.9, avg bpm: 138, max: 179.  28 tough activities in that workout.


Saturday what did we do yesterday?  We did have a family dinner with the inlaws and her brother at Famous Dave's BBQ.  Ya know BBQ is a part of the Texan diet :)    Did my Saturday workout that night.  A full body workout and no evil  strides!  WOO!  Weights went on the ankles.  It was still a workout, but it went smoother with less breaks during the workout.  Main things were foot fires and skipping (jump rope).  Stats: Time: 26:27, cals: 139.5, avg bpm: 128, max: 167.  25 workouts but it felt a lot better than Friday's workout.


  Oh yeah for breakfast I tried some Cream of Wheat Instant Healthy Grain.


I got it because it looked to be really healthy.  7g protein, 6g fiber, 0 sugars.
Zero taste :(  I ate it with water, but it was pretty rough.  That afternoon we had to do a bit of grocery shopping and I got some bananas.  It should taste better next time.

Sunday (today) was a day off workout, but it really wasn't.  We went to White Water (waterpark in Branson) and were down there for about 6 hours.  It was sunny, windy, and warm (high topped around 90).
Lots of walking and getting wet....a good time.  Danielle loved this ride.  She hadn't been on it before, but I think we went on it 5 times in a row before the park closed. (no that's not us) ;)




Well when I got home (we had BT Bones for dinner.  I had a pretty good steak), I loaded up Wii Fit to check my weight.  It said 169.5 pounds.  Going down :)  Prob not as fast as it could since I still eat some stuff that's not "diet food", but I am eating better and less.  Best thing is my main goal is feeling better...and that I am doing already!

No comments:

Post a Comment