Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blade Runner - a8

As I start this blog tonight, Blade Runner is starting on 539.  Good movie.  But you know who's in this movie?  Duh of course "him"...but look at some of the other actors that are not the first couple of names:  Edward James Olmos and Daryl Hannah.  And it starts out....3 years ago.  Made 30 years ago...now you feel old.

As for EA workout #8, it was more than a coke workout. ???   Coke has 140 cals.  So far the most I have done in these workouts was 131.  It was going to concentrate on lower body so I knew it would be a doozy.  After looking through the 25 activity list, I didn't see the evil ones so on went the weights on the legs.  It was rough...but not evil.  Worked up a good sweat...which reminded me after it was over that I need to find the sweat band I bought.  Did some mountain boarding, sumo squats (no diaper needed), and some foot fires to name a few.

Stats: Time: 27:37, Cals: 149.7, Avg heart rate: 134, Max: 178.


Tomorrow Just Dance 3 goes back.  I'll do another workout with it before then.  Did the "Just Sweat" mode the night before and boy did I.  I picked the 80s group of songs and danced through them.  I think there were 5...maybe 6.  Funniest thing and it was ROFL funny was the way they choreographed the KISS song I was Made for Loving You.  They may have as well been a "happier" version of the cast from "Queer Eye"

Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment