Saturday, May 12, 2012

A2 - Day 2

Well today was a 2 part workout.  The game in the evening and going to SDC today.  We were there for about 5 hours and the weather was nice (partly cloudy and low 70s).  Mainly it was going back and forth between the kid rides (I do plan to get Danielle on thunderation this year).  Also took in the bluegrass  - the inlaws were down there for this.  I think it was Rhonda Vincent we saw performing.  But of course I planned to enjoy the other half of the festival --- BBQ :) Had a good beef brisket sandwich and bbq beans.  Bah I made up for it by walking through the park and carrying Danielle when she was "tired".

And tonight was workout 2 with 20 activities/exercises.  This time they mixed in some basketball and mountain biking.  Yesterday was soccer.  I don't know if the workouts were tougher or I was more worn out by SDC, but it was a sweaty workout for sure.  I found out yesterday that it's a good idea to have some bottled water nearby.

The split leg lunge thing (forgot what its called) was a doozy.  Some activities they will repeat in the workout. That was one.  The first time I did it the armband remote was squirly and lost connection mid way through.  I needed that break, heh.  Basketball defense was good and relaxing...swiping while squatting and some jumping.  There are a lot of different activities.  I've only done the same two on day1 and day2 and those were part of the cooldowns.

Day 2 is in the books...tomorrow is an off day.  Will prob play some MJ dance since it has to go back to the store Monday.  Final numbers:  

Workout time: 20:31
Cals burned: 92.4
Avg heart beat: 116  Max : 156bpm
Total cals burned so far: 199

No comments:

Post a Comment