Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rock em Sock em Workout

We'll call this a weekend post.  Yesterday was workout day and today is a day off.   The workout was good.  I kept in on normal/medium level and I am planning to keep it there.  My body is getting used to it.  A6 wasn't too rough being a full body workout.  No leg strides woo.   But they did have one called foot fires..reminded me of what football players do when they squat and move their feet slightly off the ground quickly.   A lil bit of basketball integrated into this one.

The stats:  Workout time: 22:40, Cal burned: 106.9 Avg Heart Rate: 130.  Max: 177

So, why no update last night during the OKC game (which they won)?  We rented Wolverine's rock em sock em robots movie.  AKA - Real Steel.  It was pretty good.

Today we had a dance workout.  While at the rental store, I also picked up Just Dance 3. This afternoon all three of us danced to some songs.  Jen was laughing hard when we did Land of 1000 Dances by Wilson Pickett.  It was a good time.  I'll have to play some more with game the next few days because it may be worth purchasing.  $20-$30 depending on where I want to get it.  Not much :)

Oh yeh forgot....went to walmart this afternoon and I found some wrist/ankle weights  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-5-lb.-Pair-Adjustable-Ankle-Wrist-Weights/14894524

This should be a good addition that I can add to my wrists or ankles.  Each one has  6 separate bags to increase the weight up to 2.5 lbs.  They have a 10 lb adjustable set (2 5lb weights) but I figured that would be too much starting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment