Thursday, June 7, 2012

Program 2 - Week 1

I started up a new workout program on Sunday.  For this program I switched the days to sun, tues, thurs, sat.  I set the difficulty on medium for this program.  The last one was on easy for the first three workouts then I switched to medium.    I think the game wanted me to choose the 9 week program instead of another 3 week, but I have a few trips coming up that i would have to miss some workouts.  I'll start that one up after the texas trip.

Overall thoughts after the first three this time on medium is they seem a bit easy.  Some of this may be I'm used to it, but most of it is not.  This makes me think based on the cals burned, it starts off easy and as you get further into the program the workouts get harder, longer, and burn more cals.  I remember the last workout of the first program was the hardest.

For example:  This program I lost 90.1, 96.6, and 81.0 cals.  The first on easy were: 86.6, 92.4, 73.1 cals.  
So the medium 1-3 were an increase of an avg of 5 cals.    So based on last time (135 cals) next workout will be a doozy....great....  Guess the cals wont fall off themselves.

Oh on another note,  I read on a few sites that cutting out cokes and drinking more water is a good way to lose weight.  Well I had already cut my consumption down at work the past month to where I was sometimes not even finishing one can for the whole work day.  Well Tuesday, I went cold turkey....and now for 3 days I have not had a coke...or anything similar.  I did have tea tues night at the chinese restaurant but it was unsweet and that's supposed to be a fine substitute.  You know how much water you're supposed to drink a day?  Well for me it says almost 2.5 liters.  That's a freaking lot of water.  That's close to 4 20oz bottles.  I figure if I can drink 2 at work (which I have almost done the past two days...still a lot of water) and then have water or tea during the evening it will get me close enough.  Makes me pee more that's for sure. ;)

Oh after doing workout #1 last sunday the weigh-in had me at 168 lbs.  Going the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment