Friday, June 1, 2012

Big red done stamp

3 week program 1 ->




And was it was Doooooozy.  I swear I thought it was on hard when I did the first half of the workout, but no it was on medium.  27 workouts I think but a huge jump in cals.  Luckily, no evil strides but there was plenty of leg work with foot fires, jump rope, running, and mountain boarding.  I had the weights on my wrists for about the first third, but then they came off.  Now I did do a "workout" at work today.  I had to reprogram and check out radios in 27 busses.  That includes carrying my service monitor from the shop up into the bus and back for over half of that because my watt meter cable went bad. So it was not like I was slacking.

So for the final stats for the workout: Time: 33:05, cals: 192.6 (not a typo), avg bpm: 134, max: 177.


Total cals burned with the three week program: 1440.




BTW this was done on Wed.  I would have updated the blog but for some reason our internet went down, but I got it sorta fixed yesterday.  Planning on starting up a new 3 weeker tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. So proud of your progress! Surely your workouts made it a little easier to carry your service monitor & other stuff around.

    ReplyDelete