Tuesday, June 19, 2012

10 down!

Woo did my weigh in after tonight's workout and it said I weighed 165.  That's down 10 pounds from the start of the game.  I have heard the first 10 are the easiest to lose, but hey 10 is 10!  And throw in missing Saturday and Sunday's workouts and eating Six Flags foods and drinking Cokes I'd say that is pretty good :)
More about this weekend later.....

First,  I had missed workout 5...or so I had thought.  The next morning I loaded up the game and found out that i could do missed workouts and it counts.  So for workout 5 I lost 97.8 cals.  And come Thursday's workout # 7 I lost 96.4 cals.

Last week I think I posted about Mio and their water additive....no sugar, cals etc.  Well i went to the grocry store and purchased two additional flavors:  Strawberry Watermelon and Sweet Tea.  I LOVE both of them.  The Strawberry watermelon one is a nice light refreshing drink.  It's nice to have in the morning or afternoon.



  Sweet Tea is as good as my gallon sweet tea I always made with a lipton family size tea bag and a cup of sugar (mixed when the water is boiling).  It is that good.  Before I bought that Mio, I made some sweet tea with only a half a cup of sugar.   That was all I had left plus I was trying to cut my sugar intake.  It was NASTY.  I would rather have water.  Now I have my 20oz water bottl and 2 squirts of mio sweet tea and I'm good to go.  Can't wait to try more flavors!




Oh yes, Six Flags.  We went there on Sat.  It was hot (high was 94 I think).  Add in the heat to a lot of walking (it is a theme park) and there's a workout there.  Add in to going back to the hotel and going on their elliptical for 16 minutes and losing 120 cals. It would have been longer but Danielle was getting bored and wanted to play some shuffleboard.  So even though I "missed" Sat and Sun workouts, I kinda made up for it.  Danielle actually went on this spinning coaster ride.  She really surprised us!  And the huge Ferris Wheel?  I think we rode that 3 times.




Oh and tonight's workout (#10)?  Another 136.9 cals lost.  Doesn't make up for Arby's tonight, but my lunch was light.  Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment